The Nature Experience Of A Lifetime!
Take a unique journey from the charming shoreline village of Akaroa, up over the rim of an extinct volcano, past spectacular farmland and ocean views, and down eastern slopes to the Pacific Ocean.
There, at the foot of one-hundred-metre-cliffs, we will encounter an adorable colony of New Zealand Fur Seals, swimming and sun bathing amongst 8-million-year-old volcanic deposits.
SEAL TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- See New Zealand Fur Seals in their natural habitat
- Small tour groups (2-6 people)
- Spectacular ocean and farmland views
- Ancient volcanic rock formations
- An entertaining mix of agriculture, biology, geology, and history
- A unique experience - the seal colony is not accessible by the general public
- Complementary light refreshments at the seal colony
- Read more...